Before this, mountain pics look the same to me, until I set foot in Sabah and witnessed Malaysia's very own Mount Kinabalu. We just stared at the peak, rocky and majestic, before it vanished into the clouds. In the backdrop of our photos, the mountain looked so magnificent and glorius.
We stayed at Kundasang, where the windows of our chalet faced the mountains, and then we ventured deeper into the interiors and got to Mesilau, which was exactly at the foot of Kinabalu, with a temperature of 18C even though it was already 11am.
the lunch at Nasi Padang Ibu;
the Mesilau Nature Resort which was deep in the forest, with lodges and chalets looking so regal yet so romantic with the sounds of water in the background;
touching the cold, icy waters that rush down from the mountains...
I'm proud to say I've seen Gunung Kinabalu. I will definitely go back to Sabah, this time to conquer the Kinabalu!
2 comments:
I love mount kinabalu... we must go there again and conquer the mountain.
we love KK too. planning to go back there in future. but next time... at least 6day stay.
Post a Comment