March 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmPxXzV2poQ


My parents will be celebrating their anniversary on the 10th of April. 39 years together had given them four children, one menantu and two cucus. I see them still as loving as I can remember and devoted to each other since they first met.

4th of April marks the 12th year of my marriage to my ever beloved. The oldies would say its still a long way to go...but I'm thankful that for all the ups and downs that we went through, few and far between confrontations and disagreements, I still see him as the one who gives meaning to everything that I do.

To Mak and Bapak, Happy Anniversary.


To the man who for 12 great years have shared my joys and sorrows, and have had to tahan with my many kinds of mood swings, may we have many more anniversaries to celebrate.

* Mood swing ni biase la Yang, J Lo and Fasha Sandha pun have their moody n merajuk days. same goes with Aishwarya Rai n Rozita Che wan :))

No comments: