September 13, 2008

The wonders of kunyit

Guys

Must share this with you. My daughter and I dont have fair smooth shiny skin like that of the Olay model, mosquitoe bites will leave black marks and scars will stay for a long, long time. recently, a doctor suggested that we buy a type of kunyit used for the skin, sold at indian shops. its in powder form and sold in small containers. it seemed difficult to find indian shops, but a visit to the taman tun market recently proved worthwhile, for I have found the kunyit. (when i bought it last week, it was one ringgit, yesterday price dah increase to 1.50)

my daughter has been using it for a week and already seeing results, the scars had faded a bit. think i saw aishwarya rai using turmeric and honey on her skin in the movie Mistress of spices., so this must be the indian traditional remedy to flawless, beautiful skin.

aiyaa must take photo of this kunyit la. and also the shop in taman tun market. ...if u need to buy but dont have time to go buy, i'll be glad to help out, i charge 2.00 per container hehe..(its imported from India). can even use it on your face, but must cleanse thoroughly after that for it would leave a yellowish residue after using.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone told to me that to exfoliate your face skin, try baking soda. Do it twice a week. I tried and I think it's all right...and cheap too :P